we are very pleased to welcome you at FILMFEST HAMBURG. In order to make your stay as safe and as pleasant as possible, we have developed hygiene measures for your protection. The following regulations apply to all areas of FILMFEST HAMBURG and have been designed for your own safety and the protection of all visitors.
The requirements for your visit:
You are either vaccinated, recovered or tested.
Please bring your proof of full Corona vaccination, a certificate of recovery or a daily Corona test result (not a self-test).
– Full Corona vaccination (must be more than 14 days old).
– Official proof of recovery
– Antigen test (not older than 24h), PCR test (not older than 48 hours)
In the cinema foyers as well as in the auditorium it is compulsory to wear medical mouth and nose protection. These can be either medical or FFP2 masks.
The mask must also be worn during the screening and may only be removed briefly to consume snacks and drinks.
In the auditorium you will be seated in a chequerboard pattern. This means that there must be a space between all visitors, including, if applicable, between you and your companion. This way you not only keep enough distance from the rest of the audience, but also always have a good view of the screen.
Please only sit in the seat assigned to you and leave the seat next to you unoccupied.
Please also ensure that there is sufficient distance between you and the people in the foyers.
When attending a screening at FILMFEST HAMBURG, you are required to provide personal contact details. When buying online tickets, these contact details must be provided at the time of purchase. If the purchase of cinema tickets takes place at a FILMFEST HAMBURG box office, a contact form (available on site) must be filled out by hand and handed over to the admission staff upon entering the cinema. As an alternative to the contact form, the digital contact tracing measures provided by the cinema can be used (including the Luca App).
For more information on the collection of personal data, please refer to our terms and conditions.
If you do not feel well on the day of your visit to FILMFEST HAMBURG and show the typical symptoms of a Covid-19 infection, we ask you not to visit FILMFEST HAMBURG. Also, if you have had contact with a person infected with the Covid-19 virus within the 14 days prior to the screening, we ask you to stay home. This is for your own safety and that of the people around you.
HYGIENE CONCEPTS of the cinemas
You can find the hygiene concepts of all affiliated cinemas here.
MICHEL CHILDREN’S & YOUTH FILM FESTIVAL
- – The 3G rule applies at the MICHEL Filmfest. On the first three days of the festival on 1, 2 and 3 October, children up to the age of 18 (at Cinemaxx children up to the age of 15) are exempt from this rule. Please bring your current school ID with you.
- – IMPORTANT: From 4 October, children aged 7 and over must show an official test certificate to attend the cinema unless they have been vaccinated or have recovered. Please bring the appropriate proof with you.
- – Medical masks are compulsory in the cinema and when seated.
This year’s festival hangout is the outdoors area of the Turmbar. The 2G rules apply here (proof of full vaccination or recovery).
S-Bahn station Dammtor or bus 4, 5, 19 to Dammtor